Welcome to Fort Walton Beach High School athletics, where dreams become reality.
Summer Football Conditioning has Begun!
Contact: P. Dorn (833-3300 ext. 4405 or Philip.email@example.com)
If you are planning to play football at Fort Walton Beach High School you need to attend conditioning.
Entering 10th-12th graders this fall: 7:30am-9:30am
Entering 9th graders this fall: 9:30am-11:30am
2017 Summer Volleyball Schedule
Contact: A. Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
FORT WALTON BEACH HIGH SCHOOL 2017 SUMMER VOLLEYBALL SCHEDULE
• Practice and conditioning (not mandatory to tryout) will start on Monday, July 10th from 9:30am-12:30pm in the gym.
• Students must have ALL ATHLETIC PAPERWORK turned in BEFORE they can practice. Turn paperwork in directly to me or to the athletic office in the field house (Penny Vinson).
• Practices will be every Monday-Thursday from 9:30am-12:30pm until Tryouts.
• Tryouts will be held on Monday, July 31st and Tuesday, August 1st from 2pm-4pm.
• For all students that make a team, there will be a MANDATORY PARENT MEETING on August 2nd at 6:00pm in the cafeteria.
Viking Swim and Dive Team
Contact: S. Ver Steeg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interested in being on the Viking Swim and Dive Team?! Please send your e-mail contact information to Coach Ver Steeg at email@example.com.
Then you will be provided with information for try-outs, etc., during the summer. Try-outs will be July 31st (not sure where yet!) and each student will need to bring their Physical/Parent Permission Packet to Try-Outs or they will be unable to try-out.
Both the Vikings Girls and Boys Team were top ten in the state (7th and 6th) last season. We are looking forward to another season of hard work and team success.
Girls Soccer Summer Calendar
Contact: B. Latham (850-420-6324)
Soccer summer workouts begin June 12th and go through July 27th. Workouts include intense soccer skill-building and conditioning with Coach Carlos with a focus on futsal (ball skill training), speed development with Coach Dixon of DST, and strength development with JP at M3, a specialist in body-building and CrossFit training. By summer’s end, our players should be more confident and in better condition than they have ever been in their lives. Contact Coach Latham via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to get detailed summer information, including the intensive 4-day summer camp July 10th-13th.